“Our Mission” Is to build safer drivers through training & Education by promoting a safe driving culture that will contribute to safer roads and highways”.
HOW IT WORKS
- Request permission from the court to take Defensive Driving Class. The court information is in your ticket.
- Once permission is granted. REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE! There is No Final Test!
- Driving Record. To dismiss your ticket most courts in Texas will require a driving record when you take your defensive driving class. We can order it for you! Take advantage of our COMBO-DEAL!
- Once you completed the course you can download your Certificate of Completion. When you receive it, sign it and submit it to the court, along with your Driving Record.
ABOUT OUR CLASSES
- Our online course allows you to fit your routine and to move at your own pace, and learn from the comfort of your favorite recliner. You can take your class in one sitting, or over multiple days. You can log on and off at your convenience.
- We love convenience! No Commutes- you can take your course from anywhere from the comfort of your home or office, or wherever you learn best. Our Online courses are accepted by all Texas Courts, they are educational, friendly and interactive.
- You can access your class from any electronic devise with an internet connection (phone, Tablet or computer). You can switch between devices at any level by simply logging out of the course, and logging in on the new device. You will continue the course where you left off.
- Face2Face Live Instructor Led classes. You can access your class from any electronic devise with an internet connection by phone, computer or tablet and finish it in one day including time allowed for breaks.
- Traditional Classroom Instruction– Attend a structured learning environment with a teacher and students.
How can I take my class?
- You can access your class from any electronic devise with an internet connection (phone, Tablet or computer). Classes could be taken in traditional classroom format, Face2Face-Online Instructor Led or the online course.
How many hours is it?
- 6 Hours
Do I have to take the online course in one sitting?
- Once you register for our online course you can log in and out of the course as many times as you wish, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7). The online format allows you to create the schedule you want with the only restriction being that you must successfully complete the course within 90 days from the time you registered.
How do I receive my certificate of completion?
- Once you have successfully completed the course, you can download your Certificate of completion.
Is this class approved for ticket dismissal and Insurance Discount?
- Yes, we are approved by TDLR.
Is there a final exam to take?
- No, once you finish the last chapter quiz, you finished with the course. Also, you have unlimited retakes in your chapter quizzes that you will be able to pass.
Do I need a copy of my Texas Driving Record?
- To dismiss your ticket most courts in Texas will require your driving record when you take your defensive driving class. We provide this option by visiting drivewiseschool.com/driving record/
- We can order the record for you and it will be emailed along with your certificate. Check for our Combo-Deals!
What kind of payment do you take?
- Credit Cards, Pay Pal and ZELLE.
What is the benefit by taking this class?
- By completing this class you will dismiss your traffic citation and will prevent your insurance rates from increasing as a result of the citation.
What do I do with the certificate after I receive it?
- After you receive the certificate of completion, sign it and submit it to the court.